Sunday, February 05, 2006

News and Notes

News:
Work is going slowly on 7 Extinction Events. The tests for the landscaping didn’t work out well. I like the clarity of the foot impression in the clay, but it’s too fragile. So I made some little pads with footprints on them from Primo (very much like Fimo). I will have to incorporate them into the creek bed. The weather was so mild today, I spent the afternoon pulling a huge stack of weeds and pruning.

Notes:
  • The brush with the water in the handle referred to in the Image Transfer Accidents post is a Niji water brush. They look very useful. They are available here and here. (Thank you Diana.)

  • And thank you everyone who wrote to say they like the blog after I made my big announcement. All your comments were very valuable and appreciated.
  • No comments: