Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Wave has been purchased

Front cover of Wave, artist's book by Judith Hoffman. Brass and copper.

Here is some excellent news. Last week the Swarthmore library contacted me to purchase Wave. It will be in a show of paperless books next month.

Pages 6 and 7 of Wave, by Judith Hoffman. 

I am so pleased. Wave is one of my favorite metal books. All the parts except for the pages and three little stars came out of my scrap box. Many of the parts got some kind of patina before being riveted to the page.

Back cover of Wave by Judith Hoffman.

And a side note - I finally figured out how to add captions to photos in Blogger. It's extremely easy when you know how. In Compose mode when you click on the image "add caption" is one of the options. It pays to look these things up.

1 comment:

coolsnags said...

How lovely! Congratulations, Judy.